[ST] SpeedTV and Two Wheel Tuesdays

Good stuff last night and the Silverstone rain race was great.
But, at the end of the nine o'clock hour the host got on his soap box,
literally, and said. "Did you know that Two Wheel Tuesdays are great but
the highest rated motorcycle show is drawing lower ratings than the lowest
rated normal TV show. We want to keep Two Wheel Tuesdays and the motorcycle
programming but get your friends to start watching. We're not saying it's
going away but we need more viewers".
To me this is a warning so crank up that viewership folks!

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"