From: Bare
Subject: [ST] superhawk vibration

Did you ride a Superhawk? I have a friend who has one that I ride
occasionally I don't recall any vibration problem. Not trying to sell you on
a Superhawk, but either you need to ride one before making a decision, or,
if you did ride one, you must be very sensitive. Frankly, the 4s little
tingle is more annoying to me, not that I wouldn't buy one because of it!
Bare