[ST] was ST vs. FJR, now Alpha dog syndrome

At 09:55 AM 2/23/03, Alex O wrote:
>As for the Jap vs American vs Brit vs etc thing - that is just juvenile,
>almost as stupid as the seemingly endless 600cc shoot-outs the magazines are
>so fond of.

I've owned them all.  Your point, I get the feeling, is one thing I think
rings true for most Triumph riders.  We realize this whole, lighter by
5oz., faster by .0003 in the quarter, more horsepower than yours thing is
just soo yesterday and irrelevent.  Buy, what makes yer boat float and be
happy.

Ken T. from Ca. <never met a motorcycle I didn't like, some I wouldn't buy
perhaps?

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine

95' Trident, 96' Virago 11, 99' Triumph Sprint ST, 02' Bonneville
http://www.labiker.com/members/index.php?cc63d31418542