[ST] Carbon Fiber Pipes and Helibars

A comment and a question.  A couple of weeks ago, there were quite a few
postings re: GenMars, HeliBars and other handlebar options.  I couldn't
reply then due to problems with my email. I thought I'd let people know that
the mechanic that put on my HeliBars unknowingly installed them on top of
the GenMar blocks (which I was replacing) and the funny thing is that they
worked!  So I kept them on.  Clearance is marginal but adequate. Kind of the
best of both worlds. The Heli's are really nicely machined and look great on
the bike and now I get the added height provided by the GenMar 1"+ blocks.
No one at the shop had every heard of this happening before.  Has anybody
else?  Now, I'd be interested in knowing what people think of the Triumph
carbon fiber pipes, e.g. sound, look, etc.?

Paul
'02 Blue ST