Re: [ST] Doin it in the dirt

> BTW, took the big GS out in the dirt this weekend. Loads of
fun. Two things
> the GS is not good at, soft sand, sunk to the axles and jumps.
Tends to
> bottom over 4 feet off the ground

I can see where that might be a problem :o/.

A friend used to win beer money betting he could perform tighter
u-turns on his airhead GS than riders could on "real" dirt bikes.
He could turn the bike in a space just wider than the bike is
long by leaning it over and pivoting on the cylinder head guard
while counterleaning.  Don't try this at home!

Here's the dirt squirter I want:
http://ymedc.introweb.nl/en/archive/enduro/WR450_2trac.shtml

- -Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST