RE: [ST] Carbon Fiber Pipes and Helibars

Hi Paul,
    I would have to agree with everyone so far concerning the OE Carbon
pipe. Very nice sound up to about 6K rpm after that she opens up with a
cacophony that will blow your mind!! I have had no problem with the low end
FI being snatchy. My only problem with the pipe is the fact that my MPG went
from an average of about 48mpg down to about 40mpg, of course this may be
due to the fact that I ride around in two lower gears now just to hear the
pipe ;-)
JohnnyO
'01 Sapphire Blue ST (for when I'm feelin' Blue)
Mesa, AZ