[ST] carbon pipe

Hello David, since your post says you would never buy the carbon pipe would
you want to sell it or swap it for and original ST pipe? Email my off list
at Olson@xxxxxxxx

I have the Triumph carbon fiber pipe on my '00 Sprint ST, it came with the
bike. It is ok; sound is just a bit louder then stock and very nice. The
looks
are ok, nothing special. It weights just a little less then stock, but not
much.
Since I like quit pipes I would never have bought it.

David W. Funk
'00 Triumph Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA

Mark Olson