Re: [ST] Carbon Fiber Pipes and Helibars

I put a carbon pipe on my bike at the end of last year's riding season and
still haven't had the bike tuned. You should be fine putting on the carbon
and riding to the dealership. You might get some popping on hard engine
braking, but it doesn't seem to be a problem.

I think we discussed this before, and if anything, it is ok to ride on a
normal tune with a performance pipe / less ok to ride with a performance
tune on a standard pipe.

- -forrest
'00 RS