[ST] TWT

Well the ice kept me in the last tow days but Tuesday was worth it.
SpeedTV showed motorcycle stuff all day! I even watched the Brands hatch
race twice, in the morning and again at 9PM. What a race with the
conditions. One of the races had a Triumph that was mentioned "For your
Triumph lovers" finishing about 28th out of 32.
Greg's Garage is hooky at best but I did finally enjoy some of it.
especially his boxer that he will attempt to race at Daytona.
Bird Dawg, I taped 'em all. call and get the tape.
BTW, F1 is still not settled as I first thought it was. It's on their
program guide which doesn't mean much but it was also advertised in the new
Autoweek on SpeedTV. It is however not settled at this time:-(

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"