[ST] Re: Tail light bulb?

I was looking in to purchasing these, but after doing some research, I'm
going to hold off until I can find a clear lens direct replacement for the
ST along with matching turn signals.
Check out this link for some info, pics, and user reviews of leds.
http://www.webbikeworld.com/Motorcycle-technical-articles/led/index.htm

Regards,
Eric
Portland, OR