[ST] Oil seepage update

Just a little update,

A few weeks ago I posted that I had noticed oil seeping from various places on
the engine including the head gasket.

I guess the crankcase breather valve was leaking and the oil running down out
of the air box can follow along the seams in the engine and appear as if the
gaskets are leaking.

They replaced the breather valve with an updated design. Odd because I had the
very same thing done at the beginning of last summer.

My dealer said that they re-designed the part a second time. So anyone with oil
showing up on odd places of their engine might want to check that out.

Hang in there northern climate folk, spring is only 25 days away.

Steve Bergman

'01 Sprint ST, Blue