RE: [ST] Polishing or Chroming with an underseat exhaust

Cost was $1000 AUD, which includes shipping to the US
in a very timely manner (took just under a week).
That came out to be $587 US on the day that I did it,
but I'm a cheap bastid and waited a couple weeks until
the dollar strengthened.

Although I don't have dyno results yet I can say with
assurity that this was a good purchase.  Upon visual
inspection, this is a better put together system for
less than half of what the Wolf, Black Widow, or
SouthBay underseats cost (for the T5 Daytonas and
Speed Triples).  Fred was easy to deal with, and
responded to all of my emails within about 12-18
hours.

To see a picture of the uninstalled pipes and then the
final bike, go to http://www.CycleForums.com in the
Euro Forum under the thread "New Underseat Exhaust
came today!" (assuming this link doesn't work):

http://www.cycleforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18802

Steve Hays

PS - Eric, is that Kansas State or Kent State?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2405262756