[ST] Didn't dodge this one

Well they finally did it.  WCOM has finally laid me off.  It took them 2
tries, but it's final this time, as of today.  I don't know what else to
say, other than I'm just wrecked, scared and alittle lost.  The rejection
phases are kind of interesting passing thru, psychologically speaking.  I do
have a lead on a place that should be hiring telecom technician types.  They
seem more focused on router work, which I was just starting to get into at
WCOM.  So I'm going to try to figure out what I want to be when I grow up
over the weekend and go from there.  They say on average people change jobs
every 3 years, I guess I was stretching the odds by going over 7 at my first
corporate level job.

Steven Kohlscheen
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
AMA life member #548538