Subject: screen comparison webpage(Re: [ST] Gave Away the FZ-1)

Thanks to all who sent me photos of all the screens for the ST.  Actually I
have already seen most of these photos, except the one sent by Steve D.
(thanks; BTW, nice house!).
I was interested in hearing the reactions of those who have ridden with the
higher screen.  What I am looking for is maximum protection for wet and cold
weather riding.  I plan to put the stock screen back on for the warm weather
otherwise all the money I spent for the vented jacket is for naught.  It
sounds like I will go with the higher screen.  Thanks again.

Linda in CT (not a Dawg)
Pres. Triumph Riders of New England
www.triumphriders.org