[ST] Modify or upgrade ??

G'day Everyone,
    I can't seem to access the archive at the moment, is it me or is there
something wrong??? So anyway, i'm going to annoy everyone by asking the same
questions that have probably been asked a hundred times already !!! I'm
currently considering either modifying the ST or waiting a few months and
updating to a Daytona. I tend to ride a bit fast and have found the ST's
suspension lacking from the start, too much weaving in corners etc. At first
i thought it was the bike but nope, i think it's just little old me!! It has
the standard suspension and it's got 20000kms on the bike so the forks/shock
etc are probably getting tired. I remember a few of you have mentioned
changing to Ohlins rear shock and Racetech ?? fork mods, were these mods
worthwhile? How much improvement over stock did you get? Also, i'd like some
more power, apart from fitting a turbo, has anyone managed to extract some
serious grunt from these things? What was done and how extra power was
gained? Are there any websites i could have a look at to get some ideas? The
smart move is probably to just go for the Daytona but i find the ST to be
very comfortable for long distances and i think the pillion wouldn't be
impressed with the Daytona's seat. The other option is the RS as it's got
the same comfort as the ST (for me) but just how much better is the
handling? I've ridden one a short distance but didn't get a chance to really
test the suspension. Thanks everyone, i look forward to your replies.
Regards
Bill Wilkin