[ST] 6,000 mile service

Hello Everyone,

I took my 2001 BRG into the area Triumph dealer for my regular service ---
what have you all experienced in terms of pricing for this?  They charged me
2 hours labor (no oil change done since I have the oil/filter at home)....
$172 bucks for it...

They went through a check list of items much like a car dealer does - check
fluids, adjust linkages, inspect brakes, etc..  There was no tune adjustment
or anything like that.

It doesn't seem like I got a whole lot for what I got charged....If you all
could tell me what you've experienced it would be greatly appreciated.  I'm
pretty mechanically inclined though this is my first motorcycle and somewhat
alien to what is typical in terms of what service consists of and costs.

Also -- is there any liSTers in the Orlando area?  Where to you take your
Sprints to?  Who should I watch out for?  I keep taking mine to Cycle Riders
in Longwood.

Thanks All!

Rene Lopez
DeBary Florida