From: <serlick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bandjwilkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 12:29 AM
Subject: ST upgrades

> Bud:
> You are a very bad boy. You definitely were not listening when I sent you
my comments about what the ST needs to improve way back when you joined us.
You will be reprimanded later.

> Suspension is poor on the stock ST.
>
> First---UPGRADE front fork internals with Racetech springs and emulators!
BEST money I ever have spent on my bike. Major improvement in all 'round
handling. No more mushy front end, weaving, bobbing behind large
trucks/lorries at speed on motorways.

> Second---UPGRADE rear shock with anything better than stock. Preferably
use a fully rebuildable, remotely adjustable unit. Ohlins are probably the
best, but there are a few others worth owning. This is a costly upgrade and
should be done when the rear shock is clapped out. The improvement will be
noticeable, but not as great as modifying the front fork internals.

> Third---Buy some great tyres that suit your riding style and pocketbook.
Lots of good info on the ST Website.