[ST] Need torque setting for ST triple clamp bolts ASAP please?!?

Any help from someone who is still awake or gets up
really early to check their email.  Just remembered
that I need to re-torque my triple-clamp bolts because
I was doing some testing of GPS mounts and had to
remove two of them.

Anyone with a mechanics manual that can email me with
the torque settings for the two bolts in each
triple-clamp would be very appriciated!  I forgot to
call my local dealer and ask and I haven't found a
mechanics manual plus I forgot that I need to ride to
my brother's house in the morning because he lives in
LA I can't handle traffic.

I guess that was too much information but thanks in
advanced to anyone that can help.  Please email
directly as I'm on digest and it's been really slow
lately!

- -Robert
'01 BRG ST