Re: [ST] Heated Gloves

Hey Tony,
Congrats on your acquisition!  You can go the Gerbings website
http://www.gerbing.com/Pages/accessories.html for the "BMW" plug,
although Widder
http://www.widder.com/html/Product/Hookups/index.html sells it
for $6 less.  Or just hook up the Gerbings harness to the
battery, as I've done.  I find it more convenient to have the
harness plug in the area of the front of the seat.  I read that
Gerbings controllers are filled with potting compound so they
shouldn't be affected by anything short of total immersion.
- -Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST