[ST] Heated Gloves

tony,

i commute year-round on my ST and have had my gerbings for a while. what you
need is the BMW adapter that gerbings sells. it plugs into the power outlet
behind the lower left fairing on the ST. They also have a lead wire that
connects directly to your battery for free. check this url for your options:

http://www.gerbing.com/Pages/accessories.html

i have found the controller to be quite water-proof. i have a little velcro
square on the top of my tank bag that i stick it onto when i mount the bike.
this makes it easy to adjust while on the move. in light to medium rain the
controller is fine unprotected. if it is really pouring (like when you need to
put the tank bag condom on) then i put the controller in the front pocket of my
rain suit.

good luck & stay warm!

den the earth dawg