[ST] Rear shock question

We've probably been over this before, but I can't remember.  Will a Speed
Triple/Daytona(single sided) rear shock fit on a Sprint ST?  Does anyone
know FOR SURE?  I thought the top mounts were different, but I haven't
compaired.  There are alot more shocks avalible for the Daytona than the
Sprint ST.  You RS owners looking for aftermarket shocks, might want to
investigate whether the '02 Daytona uses the same mounts, and length of the
shock.  Winter has a way of making people think expensive thoughts :)

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen