[ST] Re: st-digest V2002 #756

At 9:55pm, Jan 13,  owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx Hath Written:

> From: peter.chittum@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [ST] More than you want to know about the green light trigger

I haven't been able to find a small enough Magnetic Pulse Generator
that is small enough for the bike and that would work.  A couple
drawbacks to what is available is that the MPG would be BIG...prolly
have to be trailered along with the power supply.  And if you did
fire off that puppy to trip the sensor, you'd prolly fry the electronics
for several blocks around, including your bike.  <sigh>

Kevin Liske
Adapt and Overcome

   "If what America represents to the world is leadership
   in a commonweatlth of equals, then our friends are legion,".
   If what we represent to the world is empire, then it is our
   enemies who will be legion."

   Al Gore, Sept. 24, 2002