Re: [ST] Aaaaah Warmth

I actually started a list of how to profit from my flood related
misfortune but they all seemed a bit redneck for me. Others on the
list were:

Bait Shop (the mud came with some of the hugest earthworms I've ever seen)

Monster Truck Rallye

The aforementioned female mud wrestling (maybe a half time show for
the Monster Truck Rallye?)

Less redneck and more practical:

Building a motocross track (really need more land and fewer neighbors though)

And for Sprint content, if the western Sprint rallye makes its way
here this year, everything will be really green. I think it's safe to
say our drought is over.

>Matt Knowles wrote:
>
>>Now I'm back in Ferndale waiting for my
>>driveway to solidify enough so I can get the bike out. We've had over
>>25 inches of rain in the last few weeks. Make it stop! Anybody need a
>>truckful of mud?
>
>Why not invite a few lady friends around for a wrestling match?
>
>Neil

- --
Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643