[ST] Ride schedule reminder

Howdy,

	For everyone interested, I have posted our 2003 Ride and Trip
schedule for Backroad Motorcycle Tours on our website. Our weekend
rides encompass the Texas Hill Country, the Piney Woods of East Texas,
and Western Arkansas. We are doing two long trips this year. The first
is to Colorado in early June and the second is to North
Carolina/Georgia (final details pending on the NC/Ga trip) in late
August. Our first ride is in March. Registration deadlines are 30 days
prior to the event. We maintain an email list of people that want to be
kept notified of upcoming events. If you'd like to be included, please
drop us a note and we'll be happy to include you. If you know anyone
that you think would be interested in our service, please pass our info
along to them. I really want to quit my current day job ;-)
	The tour fee includes the hotels, maps with directions and
suggested side trips, guide service, and a chase vehicle for some of
the events. Guests are responsible for meals, gas and other
incidentals. Unless you want to ride a Harley, don't even ask about
renting bikes in Texas... ;-) Colorado and North Carolina have tons of
rental places for non-Harley bikes.
	If I can ever find a good graphic designer, I'd like to whip up
some t-shirts, anyone know anybody that does this kind of work?

Adios,

- --
Scott Friday
Backroad Motorcycle Tours