RE: [ST] Re: Duc 999/matte black

         At 08:22 AM 1/19/2003 -0500, you wrote:
(Futura)
>saw it at that show in 100% flat black. Now there's a motorcycle to make
>ME puke.

Why do mfr's even offer this color? Several do & I'm at a loss as to who
thinks this non-color is desirable.  Guys that don't like flashy graphics,
etc?? I can appreciate that but to me this color you are talking about Ken
is like the bike didn't make it to the final phase of the paint booth. Hi
gloss black - love it, like ST's in some years. In fact I'd have picked
that over my red one if the dealer would have had one.

Bird Dawg wrote:
 >Apex, you ever decide something on the goose

No but I sure would like to own a v11 Lemans in either great color w/half
fairing. To me Guzzi's have as much character as anything out there.
But I think my next bike will be a ' 03 KTM 200 SX or MXC. I think I'll
pull the trigger on one of those when it warms up.

John