Re: liquicell(Re: [ST] ST Touring seat)

> Anyone heard of these or used anything with liquicell technology?
> For $25, I'm tempted to order a pair.

I've done a lot of bicycle riding and hate the gel pads. They seem to
cut off circulation and limit movement where you need it most. That
said, I have worn my gel pad shorts on the bike and didn't feel they
did a whole. I always wear bike shorts for any long distance stuff, but
the gel shorts are usually my last choice (and I've got a stock seat,
btw).

>> Motorcycle Consumer News had a great article on seat design in the
>> December 2002 issue.

Agreed. A good, informative article that definitley provided some food
for thought. I GOTTA do something with that stock "seat".

Terry "GrizzlyDawg" Lewis
2000 Eclipse Blue RS