[ST] Stumptown?

"stumptown" - well, i was stumped. so i grabbed google, which listed
Portland; Guerneville, Ca; Whitefish [or Kalispell?], Mt; Charlotte -
Mecklenburg, NC...  even Stumptown, Co, before i quit paging through.

now i *would* have believed Portland, except for the other part of the
post: "Saw an unusual bright glow in the sky, too.
Someone said it was the sun???"

Sunshine? Portland? is light deprivation causing delusional visions?
another manifestation of PMS? our planet switched poles again?

bp
having delusional visions that riding to work Thursday made any sense. but
it was a hoot. and NOBODY complained about the cold around me. and i got
to go visit one of the serious bearded harley guys out in the shop, an
all-weather, high-miles, IBA kinda guy, to tell him, "the only reason i
rode today was that it's the only chance i'll get to call you a candyass".

and hey - el Dunco - my recollection is that you were in front of me,
riding a tour machine. no more drivel about "better", eh?