[ST] California trackdays

For any of you who live in or near California and are interested in
trackdays at California tracks, there is someone new to the motorcycle scene
that will be hosting trackdays. They (NASA) have been doing the car thing
for years and now they are venturing into the motorcycle segment. These guys
almost buried the SCCA on the west coast when they first started hosting
their car events. One of the really nice aspects of the forum now, is their
trackdays don't require a pre-registration, they are accepting registration
at the gate.

http://www.nasaproracing.com/nasasportbike/index.htm

Mike Benzon

I am not affiliated with these guys in any shape or form. I am spreading
this because I think it is good for the motorcycle family and this group in
particular.

End of st-digest V2002 #776