[ST] Latest Rumours on the 2.2 liter Triumph

All,

I attended the Cycle World motorcycle show this past weekend and I asked my
annual question of the Triumph employees. "Where's the big 2.2liter bike?"

This year's answer was that we'll see it next year "about this same time".
Rumour has it that someone from TOA was testing one last week.

When asked if it would be a Goldwing competitor or a cruiser competitor, I
was told it would be a cruiser competitor.

The 600 Daytona is a fine looking machine. The 2003 TBS is very orange, a
little too much orange for me. I'll be keeping my 2000 TBS as it is my
favorite bike that Triumph ever made.

I'll also keep my 2001 RS as it's the only year that they had the black bike
with a black frame. I'd take the newer motor, but like the looks of the
black frame.

So, no trade-ins for me this year. Contentment is a good thing, yes?

Later,
Daniel Miller
Y2KTBS
01RS(MIB)