Re: [ST] Back Protector

"I do not want a separate back protector as I probably
would not wear it unless I was out on long rides."

Meaning u'd be too lazy to put it on everytime u road
unless it was sewn into your jacket?  I think I'm
reading you correctly here...

Anyway, as long as the back protector has some decent
fabric around the hard edges u should be able to have
a seamstress just sew it ito your jacket, although
with some heavy duty fishing line or something, but
here are a couple of potential problems I see here:

a) the seamstress doesn't get the back protector
perfectly lined up when he/she sews it in.

b) Your leather jacket (u didn't specify a racing
jacket or a cruiser jacket) may be too lose and the
back protector would move off your spine in a skid.
Have the protector cinched to your waist I'd think
would be the best best for that sucker not to move
around in a crash.

Good luck,

Bryce

- --- Stuart Anderson <stuartanderson@xxxxxxxxxxx>