Re: [ST] Re: The Dragon/Deals Gap

I road can be busy at times, especially this time of
year but see if u can hit it during a weekday early ni
the morning.  That;s your best bet to avoid traffic
and LEOs.  I never saw any LEOs during my trip from
May 14-20th, but frmo what I hear they are basically
looking for your level of control.  If u are crossing
double-yellows u'll be sure to get a ticket.  Big
trucks shouldn't be too much of a problem as there are
signs at the entries warning them, but on ocassion
they do try to navigate the road resulting in some
definite hazards, jsut don't outrun your line of
sight.

There are various websites out there describing the
road and others in the area that are wonderful also
but much less traveled.

Good luck,

Bryce