[ST] SKYKING Frame Sliders

Well, I rejoined the 'rubber side up' brotherhood today.  Paid too much
attention to a SUV rolling through the stop sign on my right only to return
my gaze forward and see nothing but brake lights from the cage in front of
me turning into the local donut place.  Maybe a little too much front
brake??  Avoided the cage, but ended up low siding the bike, knocking off
the right side pannier and snapping off the rear brake lever. (Inside
pannier piece $250, brake $85, pannier lock $60, memories - priceless)
But... the Skyking frame sliders easily saved me another 600 clams, easily.
Some scratches on the fairing, but all in all it could have been a worse
first day of vacation. Chalk me up as a Skyking fan, anyway...

Paul Malzahn <:(
Salem, CT
01 ST (Red, and now with flakes of white fiberglass)