[ST] fairings and spam(virus)

has anyone else got "ill fitting" fairings on their sprint st's
I have one hell of a time getting everything to match up (a pull here and a
push there just to get the screw in) and I cant get the belly pam halves to
match at all. large gap at the front
the whole lot goes on with a struggle...but I assume this is not how it
should be
anyone got a foolproof order of re-assembly?

Thanks

virus stuff

FYI The sobig virus and bugbear virus (and others) work in such a way
that if person A has person B and C in any of their address books
it will send itself to B purporting to be from C (for those of you who
understand look in the headers)

so if I had replied to an email on the list (direct to the recipient or
cc'd) that person probably would be somewhere in my address books (for some
emailers) , and if I got the virus, I could end up sending it to him/her
purporting to be from my mum (and she would never do that!). the virus's
have their own mailserver inside the code so even if you did not use the
usual culprits (outlook and outlook express, or in fact any email*) you
could be happily emailing the world (as long as you had a network
connection)

*yes I know you would have to be using email to get it.

I dont think this list allows attachments, so all those who got the email
purporting to be on the list, check the headers  and post them and perhaps
some of the computer techies may be able to narrow down the poor sod who is
sending them.

now how long before I get the virus sent to me? :)