[ST] Laguna Seca room available

     I've had four rooms reserved for four nights (Thursday-Monday)
at the Comfort Inn in Marina - just East of the track - since the
first of the year.  Two brothers have just had to cancel and one of
those rooms is now available;... rooms are so tight and expensive now
that I thought I'd see if anybody on the list was interested before I
called and canceled it.  Each room is nonsmoking with two queen beds
and the rate is $125 per night.  I'm sure they would accept a
reduction in the reservation to three nights but maybe not to two
nights,... I don't know.  That also leaves me with an extra red-band
for preferred, paved motorcycle parking.   =8o)

     If you're interested, contact me at:  tel -  949-248-8640
                                           fax        248-4266
     or this e-mail.

     We're leaving So. Orange Co. on Tuesday morning, arriving up
there on Thursday afternoon (three long days of all windy, twisty
back country hill roads).  Ride with us if you like or join us along
the way!           =8o)
                                 Cowabunga;

                                   doggydoo   - - - o&\o