Re: [ST] New Guy Questions

Welcome to the liST Rod, and to the Triumph fold...

As others have noted the John Deere plug is available, I've seen the BMW
plug for various rates, and there are some power parts distribution places
that have these plugs at good prices too.  I found a good way to get one
cheap was the one Deltran the Battery Tender folks put out as an
accessory, it's usually under $10 and has a lenght of cord attached to the
two prong SAE type connector found on many vests and such.

When I first got my ST I was considering GenMars too, as The Boss has them
on her viffer, but other liSTers encouraged me to spend a month or so on
the bike before adding them and I'm glad I listened as I found after a few
weeks I didn't want them after all.

FWIW, HIH, YMMV, SDA, yada yada yada.
- --

                               ._O_.  '99 SprintST -mine
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 VFR800FI -hers         /~\
"No I don't want a pickle..."   /H\   '89 Hawk GT  -ours   ASCII \ / Against
      bil@xxxxxxxxxx           (=O=)  AMA, CMH-Moto,      Ribbon  X  HTML
"Drink Real Ale"  "Quch!"  #3    U    DoD(6.66), HSTA!  Campaign / \ Mail