[ST] My baby is starving!

2002 Sprint ST ran fine b4 messing with things....Now
the bike is cutting out now after taking the tank off
and messing with the throttle play and just looking
around.  Fixed slack in throttle cable and
reassembled.

As I remember there is a lower white fuel quick
disconnect and a red one up and to the right of the
other.  That and some electrical connectors.  After
putting things back together I remember an xtra
electrical connector with nothing to connect to, I
think it was grey.  Not sure if that's how it's
supposed to be, but my buddy and I never remember
disconnecting it in the first place.  Other than that
we thought the fuel hose running from the white
disconnect was a little snug to the frame, other than
that, no problems reassembling.

Nothing really, happened out of the ordinary until I
got on to the highway.  Wicked it up a bit and the
bike hesitated for a second, I looked down and the
fuel light was on.  This was weird because I filled up
at the citco b4 I left (46 mpg with sport tune BTW).
Anyway, I ignored it as a weird occurrence and kept
going, as I went down Rt 1 to avoid I-95 traffic it
happened twice more sporadically and stuttered back to
life.  It finally cut out...stalled.  So I pulled
over.  Nothing leaking, no smell of gas.  I was
thinking we may have pinched one of those fuel lines
(not sure why my bike has two, not like there is a
manual petcock on a FI bike, can anyone explain?) but
it wasn't like the bike only cut out when revving
hard.  Anyway, I turned bike back on, it started
normally and off I went.  Stuttered once more and
caught itself, kept riding home.  U think we missed a
connection or pinched fuel line?  Doesn't makes sense
with pinched line because the problem happens even
when cruising...This is my first FI bike....thoughts?

Obviously I don't have the repair manual yet with the
diagram, but just looking for someone with a good
memory of how their bike looks around the fuel
disconnects.

Thanks,

Bryce

End of st-digest V2002 #1093