From: Rod Brown [mailto:rodneybrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 3:58 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] New Guy Questions

Don,
Really appreciate the feedback.  I just put a Throttlemeister on.  Works
great.  Much better than Vista Cruise I have been accustomed to.  Tried a
throttle rocker, still have it I think, but it seemed to get in the way when
I blipped the throttle.  Never could get it right.  Probably an I/O problem,
ignorant operator.
Rod