RE: [ST] re: RS not turning over - really embarrassingly stupid c onfession!!!!

Ahh Matt...

I once spent an hour going back and forth between my bike and a pay phone
(before I owned a mobile phone), getting rides from a Sheriff and another
biker before that other biker stuck the key in the ignition, TURNED THE KILL
SWITCH TO ON, and started my bike right up.

Sometimes you just can't think of everything.

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA