Re: [ST] Tunes on the road

> What is the best mobile music solution?

When I hook up the tunes, and it's not very often for the obvious reasons,
my tank bag holds a CD player with at least a 20 second memory to soak up
the bumps and a dozen CD's of a variety of music.  Blues mostly...nothing
like a bit of Stevie Ray Vaughn to make the time go by quickly.

I also like to use Aiwa earbuds.  This high quality set has a sliding volume
control on the cord so you can easily adjust volume even with winter gloves.

Another accessory that's worth the $20 it cost is a "Boosteroo"
mini-amplifier.  It's not much bigger than the two AA batteries it holds but
it improves the sound of anything you plug it into. And the thing has jacks
for three listeners. Great for sharing tunes while riding two-up.

George Cope
Roseville, CA
'99 ST Midnight