[ST] Another New Guy Question

My Owners Handbook is supposedly for a 2002 ST which I think is what I have,
shows an oil level site glass and three position headlight switch on the
right control box.  Don't have either on my bike. It also states HP at 108
versus the 118 that a 2002 is supposed to have.  Sounds like wrong manual to
me; however, my dealer is new and can't seem to contact anyone to get
answers.

Is there any site that gives the difference between year models?   Is there
any way to contact Triumph directly?  Tried calling Triumph Motorcycles
(America) at a number listed in the Owners Handbook and got "you have
reached Ryan somebody family please leave a message".

Thanks,
Rod