Re: [ST] Be careful out there!!!!

george wrote:

> I know I'm preaching to the choir but I wanted to just remind you all to be
> careful out there!
> [...]
>
> Jenny's still in the hospital. She has a separated pelvis and some internal
> bleeding. As of this morning the bleeding seems to be subsiding. She spent
> the night in MICU and may get transferred to a regular room later today.
> [...]
>
> George

George - I'm anxious for an update on your daughter's condition!

i was on this list for about two years until last november, when
i was hit and hospitalized. that was my last ride *at least* until
my 7 year-old daughter has grown up and moved out.

i re-subscribed to the list last week, and your post was one of
the first i received - it really shook me up...

from the voice of (too recent) experience:

1. find a good personal injury attorney.
2. allow the time to heal! good physical therapy
   will be so important to her recovery. resist at
   all costs the temptation to go back to work too soon.

my thoughts are with you and your family, - al.

- --
       /\ _
      /  \ \    al bailey
     / /_ \ \ _  415.448.crud