Re[2]: [ST] Sargetn seat for sale or return

My issues were two, which I reported to the list about three
weeks ago:

1) The seating area is too far back, necessitating me to
reach much to far forward to reach the bars; to reach the
bars comfortably, I had to sit well forward of the designed
seating area, which was quite uncomfortable due to the
narrowing of the seat.

2) I found that the seat caused me to slam into the tank
under "spirited" riding, which I do not like; I prefer to
sit back just a bit (only  an inch or two).  I found that I
had to constantly push myself back away from the tank.

The stock Triumph seat exhibits none of these problems in my
case.  As i and others have said, the workmanship and
quality are top notch.

I would caution anyone about buying the seat other than from
the factory; I don't know this to be fact, but I don't
expect the 30 day money back guarantee works on a second
hand seat. If the second hand buyer also doesn't like the
seat, he might not be able return it to Sargent.

- -Keith
'00 RS