[ST] idle adjustment, engine cutting out

Got a new problem.  Seems that the idle has adjusted itself lower.  It
hovers around 11K.  Also, in situations where I take off, say in heavy
traffic, and then the cars ahead of me start to slow, I'll come off the
throttle and pull in the clutch and the engine dies for a second.  The tach
needle drops to 0 and then floats back up.  A few times it outright died and
I had to let the clutch out to let momentum restart the motor.

Any ideas?  How is the idle adjusted? I don't see a knob...

>--
Peckham