Re: [ST] If u backfire enough will your bike run in reverse? :p

If that's all it takes then shouldn't be too much $,
no?  Approx how much was it?

And if the bike has the appropriate tune,
troubleshooting would ensue I'm sure.  A exhaust gas
analyzer would confirm the lean condition I'm
sure....but do the dealer's "gameboy" they plug in,
have the ability to map my bike's injection all the
way through the rev range to correct the lean
condition for my specific bike?  Perhaps there is
something funky with my bike specifically that a
generic tune wouldn't correct (which may be the case,
assuming the correct performance tune in on there and
I'm not backfiring)

Thanks,

Bryce