Re: [ST] RE: st-digest V2002 #1106

original................
>From: "Rich Marcus" <rich.marcus@xxxxxxxx>
>
>Martin, in Ireland, said:
>
> >Steve,
>
> >So what exactly is a 'Wee Willy, visor cleaner kit'?
>
>Please, Martin, tell me you didn't really ask Steve that question.
>
>When it comes to asking Steve a question like this, you really don't want
>him to go there, and take us with him.

Personal issues aside :)  i wus gonna resond to this inquiry, but you Rich,
my good friend, have moved up the schedule a bit.  Wee Willy is my friend,
ahhhh, oh never mind, the DEVICE, ahhhh that was the question.

Martin, it 'tis a faceshield cleaning system, I got from Aerostitch, they
have since renamed it the "Clear View" item #1078, it's 7 whole US dollars,
but worth a million.  Simply a very compact bottle squirt bottle with an
intrgrated sponge and squeegee blade, makes cleaning your faceshield a snap
at any quick stop, smoke break.

www.aerostitch.com

duncan
dallas