RE: [ST] Cycle pump

<<
http://www.bestrestproducts.com/news.htm#CyclePumptm

Pricey, but sturdy, compact and works like a charm.
Cheers
Jean Doublet 99ST

Then again you could make your own for a fraction of the price.  It won't be
in a nify neat-o tin box, but it'll work just the same.
http://www.nohorizons.net/Micropump.htm  Buy the pump at Wal-Mart, strip it
out of the case, cut off the cooling fan, trim the electrical leads, and add
aligator clips to go straight to the battery terminals.  Or get a converter
for the power plug to cigarette lighter type outlet and your all set.  I
went with the aligator clips.  I found an old soft camera case that the
whole works fits in just right.  I've used it at trackdays, and in my
garage.  It travels in the tail of my bike with the "Stop-N-Go" plug gun.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen