Re: [ST] New Guy Questions

To me, the Concours I bought in Oct 2002 was an absolute killer.  Five
minutes and I had pain in my wrists and back of the hand.  Put a Storz
handlebar conversion on and end of problem.  For me, it was angle more than
height as well.  The ST is no where near as bad as Connie and I added the
Gen-Mars and it was as close to perfection as I am going to see but that's
FOR ME.  The mechanic at the Triumph dealers said to look into the parts for
a Speed Triple which uses a standard bar.  Neither of us really looked into
it but it might be worth a shot.

Just my opinion, the Helibars are butt ugly and expensive.
Rod