Re: [ST] Slipper clutch

James Goldston wrote:
> Has anyone know here put a slipper clutch on
> their Sprint?

I checked my archives (dating back to '01) and no mention.

> I expect
> it'll be more expensive than I'll want to pay, but I'm just asking for now.

probably not worth the investment.  take the $$ and get some track time.
  Learning how to work the right hand is far more valuable than an
expensive piece of technology.  Especially a piece of technology that is
only needed by those bozo racer boys.  Having been someone who has
suffered the result of a bozo right hand move, which claimed a clavical
and a couple of ribs, I strongly recommend training that right hand to
be smooth, and blip the throttle when appropriate.

There are many "low pressure" track day organizers around.  Don't know
of any in your area (ISTR knoxville), but check around with some local
racers or shops that support/sponsor a racers.

- --chuck
02 ST