RE: [ST] Feels like a new bike, continued

<<
> It is a full time paying job for some(poor souls).  They reside right here
> in St Louis in fact.

I kinda envy them that kind of job - would love to do things like rally
planning/attending full time.  Given past experience I still don't know
why I didn't even get an interview for the natRAT position but oh well.

Missed ya' at STAR, coming for VMD or Allegheny RAT Raid?

As I remember the only folks at BMWMOA that are full time paid are the
newsletter staff, and office staff.  Rally planners are still volunteer.
DOn't worry about the natRAT position, it'll probably be open again within a
year.  No one seems able to stay in that job for more than a year at
Triumph.  And they wonder why the club isn't taking off.

I really wish I coulda gone to STAR, but still unemployeed, so every cent
counts these days.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen