[ST] ZG Double Bubble question

I just put one on yesterday. Previously I had alternated b/t stock screen
for summer and ZG Touring screen for rest. Today I notice a side to side
wobble or oscillation in the front end in my favorite two ton up sweepers,
both of which include medium elevation change. Wind not a factor. This
front end 'swap' was not there previously?? It's a real slow side to side
oscillation so 'swap' is a bad term to describe this. Could it be the
screen?  Doesn't seem like it could to me but that's the only thing
different. I should mention my front end is race tech'd but could use fresh
oil - maybe it's got 15K on it. Rear shock is stock & I've never touched
it. And I weigh 170 & my panniers are (nearly) always on. Rubber is Pirelli
Dragon Evo's (yeah, they are sweet--and discontinued).

TIA,

John Petrey
Red ' 00 ST